The Anti-Fraud Office provides assistance and exchanges information with other bodies and institutions, collaboration that has been formalized through memorandum of Understandings and mutual agreements:
- Agreement with the Consortium for Linguistic Normalization
- Agreement project with the French Central Service for the Prevention of Corruption (SCPC)
- Framework collaboration agreement with the National Institute of Public Administration (INAP)
- Framework collaboration agreement with Pompeu’s Fabra University (UPF)
- Collaboration agreement with the Centre of Opinion Studies (CEO)
The Anti-Fraud Office has become a fully-fledged member of the most relevant International networks devoted to the control of corruption, like the International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities (IAACA), where it became a member in September 2010 or the European partners Against Corruption (EPAC),where it belongs from November 2010.
At the same time, the Office exchanges information and cooperates with the main International institutions like UNOCD (United Nations), Group of States against Corruption (GRECO), SIGMA Programme (OECD) and the Global Organization of Parliamentarians against Corruption (GOPAC), the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) or the Integrity Expert Network (IEN), as well as bilateral relationships with agencies and anti-corruption offices worldwide.
The Office also works together with several organizations like Transparencia Internacional (TI) –Spanish Chapter- in projects like:
- Transparency Index of the autonomous Communities (INCAU)
- Index of transparency of the provincial councils (under elaboration)